Monday, March 27, 2006

Saturday 26th March

I didn't wake up until 1pm. Long hours at EclipseCon and staying up late to ring Marion are taking it's toll.

The afternoon was spent talking to the internet help desk and hanging around in the hopes they would get it fixed. At 6pm I gave up and talked to the concierge about where to head for dinner.
Tina suggested Seven (located at Map) where I had

Grilled Roasted Chicken
olive oil crushed Yukon gold potatoes,
asparagus spears, natural jus
$19

which is was tasty smokey chicken. The sonoma county cab sav was good too.

I then went for a wander down 7th ave to Carmine St but google maps isn't too good sticking to 7th Ave :)

Concierge said the Empire State Building was open until 11pm which gave me 1 hour to get there and wander around. I wish I had taken picture of the lovely red carpet with fancy red ropes. It zigs-and-zags for ages!!! Thank god there were no lines when I went through. There was enough of a wait further along anyway. More photos on Flickr

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home